VACUUM TRAY DRYER
A Vacuum Tray Dryer works under vacuum conditions on the conduction principle. Inside the dryer there are several shelves having trays on which the products are placed. The top most shelf is a dummy shelf placed there to ensure proper heating and to prevent the dried powder from escaping into the solvent extraction system. The shelves are constructed hollow with baffles cum stiffeners placed in between shelves. Every shelf has an inlet and outlet nozzle and is connected to an inlet and outlet header through these nozzles.
A hot medium reaches the shelf through the inlet header and flows through the shelves in a uniformly zig-zag pattern ensuring faster heat transfer to the surface. This in tam heats up the trays on the shelves. The hot medium flows out from the shelf through the outlet header.
SALIENT FEATURES :
• Dryer’s external heating fluid is encased in protective stainless steel panels
• Dedicated fluid heating and circulating system powered electrically or by steam are available for water as well as thermic fluids with temperature requirement above 95°C
• Dryer comes equipped with validation ports, nitrogen purge nozzles.
• Single door loading (Double door for large models) and steam serializable models can be made as per clients specifications & requirements
• Easily removable hollow pad heating shelves for ease of maintenance .
• Condenser and condensate receiver fixed on the dryer body or stand alone for remote installation
• Vacuum Dryer body can be provided with fully welded skirt for flush mounting through the wall.
• M.O.C - S.S. 304/316/316L