Vibro Sifter are circular unitary gyratory screens used to separate mass composition of solids from solids, and for gradation of materials as per particle size, having wide range applications,
The structuring of the machine has been designed in order to achieve the multiple plane vibration by suitable assembly of the specially designed Vibratory motor (constructed for this purpose) having eccentric weight at the top and bottom ends of the motor shaft. The motor is mounted vertically at the Centre of the screening assembly, on a circular base by means of springs which allow the Unit to vibrate freely. The springs absorb the vibrations and prevent them to be transmitted on the floor.
The top weight causes vibration in the horizontal plane which causes the material to move across the screen towards the Periphery. The lower weight acts to tilt the machine which causes vibration in the vertical tangential axis. The angle of lead of the lower weight with relation to the upper weight provides variable control of the screening pattern.
SALIENT FEATURES :
• Ideal For Gradation & Separation Of Dry Powder, Granules And Semi Solids / Liquids
• Models 20", 30", 36", & 48"
• Modular Design Of Decks With Easily Fitted Clamps
• Suitable For Widest Range Of Material
• Less Power Consumption, Variable Flow Pattern
• Dust Free Arrangement, Lead Free Sieves
• Easy Dismantling And Cleaning
• Output 80 to 200 Kgs/hr Depend Upon Characteristic Of Material
• M.O.C.S.S. 304/316/316L
• Rubber Moulded Sieve As Optional
• Ball Tray Arrangement (For Chocking Of Sieves)
• CGMP Model With Documentation