OINTMENT MANUFACTURING PLANT
Ointment/ Cream manufacturing plants are used in the pharmaceutical & cosmetic industries for the production of ointments, creams, lotions, toothpaste, emulsions & homogenizations. The plant is made with specially designed vessels, pipes, pipe fittings, motors and other accessories.
It includes wax phase vessel, water phase vessel, manufacturing vessel, storage vessel, interconnecting piping, bump pump / metering pump, control panel and working platform.
The vessels are manufactured from ss316 grade material and are constructed with cgmp compliant. The vessels are jacketed, insulated and cladded. A specially designed agitator assembly is provided in each vessel. Wax is melted and water is heated to desired temperature in the respective vessels and both media will be transferred to manufacturing vessel through vacuum. Both these media are homogenized to make uniform emulsion and cooled by passing chilled water in the jacket of the manufacturing vessel. After the emulsion is formed, active ingredients / colors are added and thoroughly mixed and homogenized. The prepared solution is transferred to the storage vessels by means of a bump pump.
SALIENT FEATURES :
• All contact parts are SS 316L and non-contact parts are SS 304
• Manufacturing vessels have opening arrangements of top dish hydraulically operated.
• Silicon food grade gaskets are used.
• Top mounted mixer is with arrangement with SS 316L anchor with mirror polish along with PTFE arranged baffles/scrapper.
• High speed homogenizer is provided at bottom arrangement with mechanical seal.
• High sanitary standard Design & Manufacturing.
• All material transfers are done by vacuum or by transfer pumps.
• The entire plant is equipped with temperature controller.
• Jacket have heating & cooling with temperature controller.
• VFD for Anchor agitators to very the RPM as per Recipe and required process.
• Vacuum system is used to transfer product from one vessel to another vessel and zero retention in pre phase vessel & inter connecting pipeline.
• Vessel design as per ASME guidelines.
• Available Capacities: 5 Ltrs. To 10,000 Ltrs.