LIQUID SYRUP MANUFACTURING PLANT
Liquid Syrup Manufacturing Plants are used in the pharmaceutical industry for the production of Oral Liquids with high quality and with minimum man interface to result in cleanliness of liquid. The plant is specially designed vessels, pipes, pipe fittings and other accessories. It includes Sugar Melting Vessel (With bottom entry stirrer), Manufacturing Vessel (With bottom entry homogenizer), Zero Hold-Up Filter Press, Storage Vessel (With bottom entry stirrer), Control Panel, Piping for Transfer of Liquids, Transfer Pumps and Working Platform.
SALIENT FEATURES :
• The liquid oral manufacturing plant is design to be operated by one operator and helper, saving on precious manpower cost.
• Sugar syrup and manufacturing vessels are provided with limpet coils for heating and cooling, designed for internal vacuum to facilitate transfer of sugar directly from to sugar syrup vessel.
• Sugar syrup is transferred to manufacturing vessel through online sugar pre-filter by vacuum.
• Entry of all propeller agitators are from bottom through a specially designed cartridge mechanical seal with TC/TC seal face.
• The advantages of the bottom propeller agitator over the conventional agitator is that there are no vibration of shaft, no coupling in the drive assembly, leading to lower maintenance of liquid oral manufacturing plant.
• Pipes, pipe fitting and vessel are of SS316. Seamless, internally electropolished with DIN standard unions and silicon gaskets.
• Manhole of all the vessels are equipped with davit fitting and the cover of the manhole slides instead of being lifted.
• Automation available, appropriate for the intended process function, including CIP and SIP:
o Controls of all function by PLC Controls with HMI Touch Screen.
o Level controls by means of capacitance probe or electronic load cells.
o Digital indication and controls of all process parameters for process time, agitator speed, temperature, pressure and level.
• Capacities available : 50 Ltrs. to 20,000 Ltrs.